Sunday, June 05, 2005

It's 5 p.m. I just got dressed. Accomplished today: hung up clothes, organized belongings into a pile, helped Greg put up some posters, ate a tofu hotdog. That's about it. Yesterday I walked down Hollywood Blvd. and back up Sunset and picked up apps so I can make money sometimes by hawking clothes or coffee or books or whatever. Did Gap, Banana, Borders, Starbucks, Amoeba Music, hip t-shirt shop. Have decided really want t-shirt shop gig as is socially conscious and will help my indie cred. I think I could get the music store job but I don't know how long I could keep it because I actually know nothing about anything.

After job hunt went to Target with roomies to buy things for apt. Was stressful and wrong. Boys know no things about style or life or anything. Rejected all of my suggestions so now im sitting on an $8 black folding chair and typing on a card table. Vom. Will have to go back alone and buy nice things. With clean lines. And fresh colors. And also maybe a plant.