Monday, June 06, 2005

Just finished first day of work. Was fun. Enjoyed immensely. Until about 4, when I started wanting to peace out. Stayed til 7 though, like a champ.

Drive to work was fun. Took an hour and 15 minutes and the freeway was a parking lot, basically. At first I was thinking, oh hellll no, there is no way I'm doing this everyday. But turns out there was a bad accident blocking two lanes of traffic. WHEW. Listened to the Sounds CD the whole way, which I ganked from Greg. It was aight. I would've preferred Amelie or similar, but really, who wouldn't?

So yes. Got to work. Late on first day but said there was accident and that seemed acceptable excuse. Answered phones all day. Only messed up like a lot. Not, really. No, really. But was fine. One other asst said I was rocking the phones. So. I think the people in the office like me. There are 4 boss people and three assistants and me and one other intern, Ruth. She's cool. She gave me a reeses cup. It was delicious. Read some scripts. Copied some stuff. Copied some more stuff. Bound and unbound stuff. Just another day at the office, basically. Earning my keep. But wait! I'm not. Lunch was fun. I got a crepe and then went into Anthropologie which is basically me in retail form and looked around at all the beautiful things that I can't afford. Whatev.

Roomies are all out crashing the Batman Begins premiere. They had to go like 3 hours before I got home, those bastards. Whatever. Is nice to have place to myself.
That is a lie. It's not nice. Is now apparant that know no one except quasi-stranger roomies in this city. Perhaps must fix this. Yes. Is fine though. Will make friends with all people. And meet Topher. And all things will work out.